Cut/Print is an independently produced 2012 horror film. The full movie can be viewed here.
How far will one go for fame and what happens when things go too far?
I am not a fan of slasher films or shaky-cam style. However, the shaky cam works to provide a grungy feel which is actually in the film's favor.
While there is gore, it is not the central focus of the movie. The horror is on a more psychological level than most slasher flicks provide.
If you enjoy gritty, low-budget films and are into the slasher genre, you might really appreciate this film. While it doesn't make my top ten list, I actually found it more interesting than I thought I would. I respect the effort the filmmakers put into their project with an obviously very minimal budget.
I appreciated Cut/Print more than I do most slasher films.
~DJ Tempest~


0 comments:
Post a Comment