I stole this meme from here.
Favorite Song - There's this album. It's called Powerage. The whole album is my favorite AC/DC song with Bon Scott on vocals.
There's this other album. It's called Flick of the Switch. It's my favorite song with Brian Johnson on vocals.
You understand what I'm saying? I cannot choose just one song.
Most Hated Song - I don't hate any of their songs, but back in the 1980's, For Those About to Rock was so overplayed that I changed the station when it came on so I wouldn't end up hating it.
Favorite Member - I love them all. But this one gives me a special set of feels. And, apparently, I'd like to give him a special set of feels.
Favorite Video - All the live concert footage or just them in the studio. The ones where they hired some other fucker to direct it are hit or miss. Vomit inducing video vixens never set well with me. If I'm looking for an AC/DC video I want to see AC/DC, not a bunch of scantily clad she-slags.
Merch I Own - Too much to name. I'm one day older than dirt, so I've had plenty of time to collect stuff.
Seen Them Live - Three times, and every time some asshole tried to pick a fight with me and tainted the experience. That's never happened with any other concerts I've gone to.
Fans of this band seem to be kind of assholes overall, at least in the U.S., and I don't understand that, because the band members don't seem to be assholes at all.
Fans of this band seem to be kind of assholes overall, at least in the U.S., and I don't understand that, because the band members don't seem to be assholes at all.
It Ain't Easy Being DJ Cheesy



1 comments:
I think that trying to find any one song from a fav band or artist is practically impossible. I know I couldn't do it with Bowie or Bush or Beefheart.
Post a Comment