BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A to Z Blogging Challenge 2015: L is for Luau

Wouldn't you just love to have these guys perform at your luau? I know I would!
Even if I never get to Hawaii, I listen to this music and it makes me smile.
I don't know if I'd have to be drunk to get up and hula, or if I'd do it for the sheer joy of pissing people off because I'm hardly young or pretty so I'm supposed to hide away in shame. See, some people have missed the message that fun isn't just for the youthful and the beautiful. It's for everybody. I bet these guys didn't miss that message, though. Seems like they'd be happy just to see people having a good time!

Maybe I'll get to go to Hawaii one day and play on the beach by day, then attend a luau at night and hula away to music like this!

~DJ Blooming Psycho~

0 comments: