BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 7, 2014

Aldon Smith Post Game Interview from October 2012

Just a little something I found to get my busy baby brother (DJ Adam) through the off season! Aldon Smith is his favorite current Q.B. We're hoping Little Aldy can get his personal shiz together during this coming year. He's so talented, it's a shame he keeps ending up in the dog house for poor decisions off the field.
I'm beginning to think I may have made a poor decision doing one of those 30 day 50,000 word writing competitions for the second month in a row. I sailed through JuNoWriMo without hitting too much rough water, but JulNoWriMo is proving to be a much more difficult journey.

~DJ Aurora~

2 comments:

Vanessa Victoria Kilmer said...

Every time I do NaNo it feels different which is one of the things I like.

Unknown said...

Personally, I've found that I really don't like the NaNo style of writing, but I'm certainly glad that it exists and I give a big thumbs up to people who want to give it a go!