BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 27, 2012

Things I Love and Things I Can't Fucking Stand

I'm working on a story dedicated to one of my writing sisters who is going through a really hard time. I love you, Cie!

The following paragraph isn't about Cie, except that someone who does drugs has brought misery into her life, which she really didn't need.

This photo was found here. It shows the effects of doing hard drugs. This is the same person in all of these photos.

I can't fucking stand what drugs do to people. They take someone who might otherwise be a decent to okay person and turn them into a fucking monster. I don't hate people who take drugs, I hate the drugs themselves. I hate what the drugs turn people into. Also if you want to start looking old and tore up real quick, do drugs. I've seen drugs destroy so many lives. I'm actually not talking about weed here, although too much weed can screw up a person's life too. I'm talking about drugs like cocaine, heroin and meth. An excess of alcohol can do it too. I've seen all of these things tear up people's lives.

For Cie, I want to tell her that it isn't her fault, you can't stop another person from doing things that they are determined to do. I also want to say THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING DIFFERENT! People need to stop trying to make other people into carbon copies. My friend thinks a little differently and she reached out to others for help. Mostly what it got her was a shit ton of criticism and misery.

Most people aren't on your side. It's rare to find someone who is.

We'll get through. You've got at least one friend. Old Wicked Wanda is still here. Don't change you. I wish you could see you the way I do. You'd see a pretty cool person.

 

0 comments: