BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Lady Gaga & Beyoncé: Telephone

Say what you will about Lady Gaga, there is no denying her creativity. There may be times when she tries a little too hard to show how different she is, but she does come up with some very interesting ideas.
Gaga evidently has been strongly influenced by Madonna. Like said predecessor, the revealing nature of her costumes is not designed to appeal to the male gaze as is the case with so many female pop stars. The costumes are designed to push limits and to be somewhat startling. Gaga may be considered seductive, but she is not in any way submissive.
Musically speaking, the tune is catchy and danceable. I know I have been living in a cave, as I had not actually heard it until now. It will be going into my "Club Mix" playlist.

~DJ Tempest~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a catchy tune indeed, Tempest. People tend to lose sight of the fact that Lady Gaga actually is a talented performer. They get too caught up in her outrageous costumes and deportment, which, admissibly, does range into the ridiculous at times.