BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Devoted Spirits: Who Knows



Hello boys and girls! I'm DJ Sexy Sadie. Thanks to The Cheese for inviting me to virtual DJ here at KHEL 666.
Very briefly about me: I was born November 22, 1968 in Manila but have lived in the U.S. since the age of 7. I am happily married to my high school sweetheart. We have two lovely daughters, ages 24 and 18.
I really love the sounds of the 60's and into the early to mid 70's. I am okay with Disco, but what I really like is rock and soul from these decades. I'm not saying there isn't some good music that has come out in the past 10 years, but a lot of it makes me want to stuff cotton in my ears!

The featured piece is from the 2004 release Power of Soul: A Tribute to Jimi Hendrix by Devoted Spirits. The complete track list can be found here.

Devoted Spirits is a band made up of former Earth, Wind and Fire members Sheldon Reynolds (guitar, vocals and production), Larry Dunn (keyboards) and Morris Pleasure (keyboards, bass and trumpet). You can read more on their Soul Tracks page.

I hope you enjoy the track. I am going to look for some more music on this sleepless night!

Take care.

Love,
Sexy Sadie

0 comments: