BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday's Music: Thalia's Soundtracks


The haunting soundtrack from the 2007 British sci-fi film Sunshine.
This piece is from the 2010 US/UK produced sci-fi thriller Inception.
There are nearly two hours of soundtrack music created by Hans Zimmer in this collection. 

 Track list:

Intro: Lone Harvest - Kevin MacLeod

1. 0:00:15 Hoist the Colours - Pirates of the Caribbean At Worlds End
2. 0:01:13 End Credits - Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides
3. 0:02:58 The Gladiator Who Defied an Emperor - Gladiator
4. 0:04:04 Green Smoke - The Rock
5. 0:05:12 I Must Go Away - The Last Samurai
6. 0:07:44 Fighting 17th - Backdraft
7. 0:11:43 King of Pride Rock - The Lion King
8. 0:16:28 The Kraken - Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest
9. 0:22:53 Prophets Journey - Crysis 2
10. 0:24:59 Prologue - King Arthur
11. 0:29:28 Election By Adoration - Angels and Demons
12. 0:31:24 Kyrie For the Magdalene - The Da Vinci Code
13: 0:35:10 Mutiny - Crimson Tide
14: 0:43:46 Mine - Broken Arrow
15: 0:49:22 Main Title - Days of Thunder
16: 0:51:38 The Journey / Kopano III - Tears of the Sun
17. 0:58:49 Main Theme (Honor) - The Pacific
18. 1:01:16 Molossus - Batman Begins
19. 1:05:38 Like A Dog Chasing Cars - The Dark Knight
20. 1:09:53 Barbossa is Hungry - Pirates of the Caribbean the Curse of the Black Pearl
21. 1:13:54 Once Upon A Time in Africa - Madagascar 2: Escape From Africa
22. 1:17:30 Rango Suite - Rango
23. 1:23:22 Injection - Mission Impossible 2
24. 1:28:05 Opening Titles - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
25. 1:31:21 Leave No Man Behind - Black Hawk Down
26. 1:37:26 Hospital Chaos - Pearl Harbor
27. 1:42:18 Time - Inception

I find that this kind of music is wonderful for writing or studying by.

~DJ Thalia~
Photobucket

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Monday/1426608834221703
LadyJava's Lounge

8 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

I like all soundtracks you shared with the 4M crew. The first two are new-to-me, and the intro to the third was different, but I love the first Pirates movie. You put me in the mood to seeing it again. :D Thanks for joining us on the dance floor today!

Mike Golch said...

super cool.

XmasDolly said...

You weren't kidding it is a bit haunting soundtrack there. I've never heard any of these that I can remember. Thanks for sharing & joining us this week. I hope to see you next week too! :)

Colette S said...

Fascinating sharing! Thank you.
Have a great week!

Leovi said...

Yes, wonderful music soundtracks!

Unknown said...

Huff, puff...see I told you I'd make it! Hey, Soundtracks, why didn't I think of that? With freebies there's just so many ways you can go. I'm not familiar with any of them but I enjoyed listening to them for sure.

Thanks for sharing and being on this virtual dance floor with us all. Hope you're having a great week!!

Unknown said...

Thank you all for visiting, on behalf of Thalia. I've picked up extra hours at work so I'm tired, but I'll try to make it around to visit some of y'all's blogs!

Rebecca said...

Movie soundtracks are the best. they have really amazing music on them.