I found this little gem that I thought some of you other fans of classic TV might enjoy.
The weird, psychedelic pattern across some of their faces during some points of the program combined with their somewhat stilted delivery adds a bit of a cheesy, classic sci-fi flavor. Somehow I was reminded of watching Mars Attacks.
~DJ Sadie~
~DJ Sadie~


2 comments:
This video clip was a little strange, but it made me feel a bit nostalgic. I remember watching The Waltons often when I was younger. By the way, where was John-boy?
Mary
The View from my World
It was so gosh-awful stilted that I thought they'd replaced the people with cyborgs! It was interesting to "meet" the creator of the Waltons, though.
I guess Richard Thomas wasn't with the show any more at that point. I'm not sure why they didn't have either of the actors who played John-Boy involved.
Post a Comment