BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 15, 2013

It's my Birthday and I'll Flash You If I Want To

Birthday12-hp
So I got this on my Google browser this morning. Cool!

They do this Flash Fiction Friday thing on the Mr. Know It All blog. So I'll do one for the sheer fuckery of it.

It's my 48th birthday, and that is not fiction.

Never could figure out why people think they have to lie about their age.

I'm not getting any younger, and neither are you.

I wrote a book once, and that is not fiction, though the book was.

 

 

 

3 comments:

G-Man said...

Sent by Lady Vanessa eh?
I'll be nice then....Just this ONE time!
48? Happy Birthday
(I have Socks older than you)
Enjoyed your 55
I hope you've found this to be creative, challenging, and fun!
Please join us again next Friday, and have a Kick Ass Week-End

Vanessa Victoria Kilmer said...

Happy Birthday, Lily! I'm older than you so there. :)

Lily Strange said...

Thank you both very much! :-)