So if this sort of thing is your bag, Baby, and you don't suck at it like I do, or even if you do suck at it, well, check out this fellow's posts. At any rate, he talks really cool!
I had a huge Nerdgasm when they advertised the Colonial Marines game prior to the post. Maybe I'll give it to my son, because I'd probably suck at it. I can watch him play it and not suck at it.
Besides, the video game will probably provide a Hella Better Story than Alien 3. Right, boys and girls?
xoxo,
Gunnar
I had a huge Nerdgasm when they advertised the Colonial Marines game prior to the post. Maybe I'll give it to my son, because I'd probably suck at it. I can watch him play it and not suck at it.
Besides, the video game will probably provide a Hella Better Story than Alien 3. Right, boys and girls?
xoxo,
Gunnar


0 comments:
Post a Comment