Hi everyone, I'm Adam, and I think I'm the only guy here. I don't really know how to write this without it sounding like a personals ad. I'm 44 years old, a licensed clinical social worker, gay, and engaged to the greatest guy in the world. I write a little gay erotica on the side.
Everhard isn't my real last name (I know--shocked you!) it's a play on my middle name. Somehow I didn't think the government of the great state of Nunyabizness would care for one of their employees to be writing queer porn, and they might not be too keen on some of my rabble-rousing social views either. I'm a man of peace, but sometimes you have to shake things up to make positive changes.
I like all kinds of music from classical to metal to hip hop. I'm going to be playing some underground and less often heard hip hop tonight.
So far it seems like this blog is just for me and my little circle of friends and relatives, but if you're cool we're more than happy to have you with us!
Big Gay Hugs,
Adam



0 comments:
Post a Comment